Homework is meant to help students review and practice what is taught in school.
Each morning students will copy down their specific homework assignments in their agenda.
Math- In 5th grade, we will have math homework Monday-Thursday.
- You will be able to look back in your math binder at the notes from class to help you with your homework.
- If you are having trouble completing a math problem, try it first, then write us a note to let us know what part you need help with. We would rather you try a problem and get the answer wrong than leave a problem blank. We will be here to help the next day!
- Practice your math facts! (You can use flashcards, or xtramath.org)
For homework help videos: Click Here (search "Duane Habecker Grade 5 Module __ Lesson __")
ELA- Students should read for at least 20 minutes each night.
- You can read by yourself, with a parent, with a sibling, or friend!
- Students will sometimes be given reading passages with prompts to practice reading comprehension, vocabulary, & fluency.