Contact Ms. Hecht

  • The best way to get in touch with me is via email at

    If you'd like to leave me a voicemail instead, please call the main building phone number and use extension 7271.

    • Buchanan-Verplanck: (914) 257-5400 extension 7271
    • Frank G. Lindsey: (914) 257-5500 extension 7271
    • Furnace Woods: (914) 257-5600 extension 7271

    Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you as soon as I can!